Head of Fundraising
This is an exciting time to be joining the Trust as we are developing ambitious plans to invest in our future: upgrading and expanding our facilities for education, community engagement and visitors; developing new headquarters for the Trust; and looking at how we can develop our nature reserves and the facilities within them to bring even more benefits for wildlife, provide new places and experiences for people to be inspired by wildlife, and provide sustainable revenue for our work to create wildlife-rich places and wildlife-rich lives
If you are interested in this position, please download the job description for further details.
Closing date for completed applications and equal opportunities form: Friday 6 March 2020 (midday)
Successful candidates will be invited for a first interview on 12 March 2020. Second interviews will take place on 20 March 2020.
Charity No: 280422
- Lead and develop the Trust’s fundraising and income generation, developing prospect pipelines and growing income year on year from membership, major donors, legacies, corporate partnerships, grants and charitable trusts
- Manage our engagement with our members, developing and implementing an ambitious membership growth strategy, incorporating supporter development, recruitment and retention
- Manage marketing of the Trust’s fundraising, events, activities and services, working with our Communications Manager to effectively promote the Trust and ensure consistency of brand
- Ensure all activity is compliant with Data Protection and Health and Safety legislation, with fundraising guidelines promoted by the Charity Commission, Institute of Fundraising and Fundraising Regulator, and with the Trust’s policies.
- Manage an integrated functional team across fundraising, membership and communications, contribute to the direction and development of the Trust and undertake other duties in line with the role as requested by the Chief Executive