Rolls Royce coppicing at Prior's Wood nature reserve
Avon Wildlife Trust has a strong history of working with businesses that share our passion for wildlife and our vision to ensure future generations have access to more abundant and diverse wildlife than today.
Become a Business Member
Working with the Trust has been very rewarding and has helped us win major awards. awards. The Trust team have been great partners on delivering a number of our most important biodiversity projects - Patric Bulmer, Environment Manager, Bristol Water.
Avon Wildlife Trust is the county's leading conservation charity dedicated to conserving our local habitats and species. The support we receive from local communities helps us to safeguard the county's most outstanding wildlife and wild places.
We would like to invite your business to support us through our business membership scheme Working for Wildlife, which operates on a sliding scale so that the benefits are open to companies of all shapes and sizes. Our businesses members join an integrated network of organisations making a difference across Avon, and enjoy discounts on wildlife-focused team building activities and stunning venue hire.
Avon Wildlife Trust will;
- Work with your teams throughout the year, providing opportunities for them to integrate, work together, build and create, dig and get dirty, learn about the nature on their doorstep and leave a lasting legacy for local communities and wildlife.
- Increase your brand profile amongst our 18,000 members and over 15,000 social media followers.
- Improve the health and wellbeing of your staff through increased engagement with nature.
- Provide discounts at our Folly farm conference centre and venue hire
- Ensure that your contribution to help protect local wildlife and inspire future generations benefits people and wildlife in our region.
Becoming a business member is easy. Simply choose your level of membership (from as little as £250 plus VAT for a sole traders) and we will send you all details of your fantastic benefits.To find out more please contact Julie Doherty, Partnerships and Volunteering Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org
|Business Membership Information||560.48 KB|