And the winning 'wild' pint name is...
Avon Wildlife Trust is very excited to be working in partnership with local brewers at Bath Brewhouse to create our very own beer! The beer will be available from Bath Brewhouse throughout the month of June to celebrate our 30 Days Wild initiative with proceeds from every pint sold directly supporting our charitable work. We are thrilled to have the support of this local business and NOW we need your help to create a name for this tasty brew. Enter the competition below to see your winning name on the pump this summer! The winner will also be invited to visit Bath Brewhouse to help the brewer create the unique flavours of Avon Wildlife Trust's very first beer.
The name of the beer must represent our local wildlife, our 30 Days Wild campaign or reflect the nature and wildlife in Avon specifically Bath - think bats, peregrines, wild days out walking the Bath Skyline, herons by the river, bees buzzing around flowers or hedgehogs foraging at night. Get wild! We want to see what you have got...
*Entrants must be over 18 to enter due to the nature of the prize. For full Terms & Conditions see below.
If you are having trouble entering from a mobile device follow this link: (wufoo)
Terms and Conditions:
1. The promoter is Avon Wildlife Trust (Reg. in England & Wales No.1495108. Reg. Charity No.280422. whose registered office is at 32 Jacobs Wells Road Bristol BS8 1DR.
2. Employees of Avon Wildlife Trust or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. You can enter as many times as you like, any entries that contain profanities will be disqualified.
5. Closing date for entry will be 19th February 2017 at 11:45 pm. After this date and time, the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition as follows: Simply make up a name for a 'wild' beer and give Avon Wildlife Trust your contact details. Please note you can opt out of further communication from Avon Wildlife Trust if you are giving us your details for the first time.
8. The prize is as follows: The winner will get to work directly with The Bath Brew House to create the recipe for the new beer on March 9th.
9. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via this webpage only http://wwwavonwildlifetrust.org.uk/NameThatBeerComp
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Beer names will be shortlisted by Avon Wildlife Trust Staff and the finalist's entries will be voted for by the public via an online poll between 20th & 24th February 2017.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or telephone or on Twitter by 24th February, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her first name in any publicity material.
18. Avon Wildlife Trust will never sell your contact details to another organisation and never share your data with other charities for marketing purposes.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Avon Wildlife Trust only.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions