Head of Commercial
This is an exciting time to be joining the Trust as we are developing ambitious plans to invest in our future. We are looking at how we can develop our commercial offer, products and services to support nature’s recovery through what we do and the revenue generated to support our wider work.
If you are interested in this position, please download the Job Pack for further details.
Closing date for completed applications and equal opportunities form: Monday 26th April
Successful candidates will be invited for a first interview on or around Tuesday 4th May. Second interview for leading candidates will be on or around Thursday 13th May.
Charity No: 280422
- Lead the development of commercial income streams across the Trust, working with colleagues to grow net income by developing products and improving the provision of services
- Lead the development and management of visitor centres and engagement hubs for the Trust, delivering an excellent retail and catering experience to all our visitors that contributes positively to their experience of nature at Avon Wildlife Trust sites
- Develop and oversee all commercial aspects of the Trust’s offer on habitat-based carbon credits, biodiversity net gain and similar environmental goods and services, exploring opportunities to secure significant new private, corporate and public sector investment
- Manage Departmental staff, maintaining a safe, professional working environment with a positive high-performance culture. Contribute to the development of commercial skills, competencies and approaches across the organisation, including systems for managing staff utilisation
- Contribute to the Trust’s ongoing management, strategy and future direction as an active member of the Senior Leadership Team, preparing and presenting reports on commercial activities and ensuring they are aligned with and support achievement of the Trust’s wider objectives